What is Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is a scalable ERP and CRM system for any size company using Azure. You also get the tools that power your organization and new ones that will propel it to the next level.
Say, “Goodbye” to data silos and, “Hello!” to enhanced productivity backed by Microsoft’s built-in intelligence.
Choose the Right Fit
- For organizations with more than 250 employees
- Built upon the Dynamics AX7 framework
- The ecosystem includes Power BI, CRM, and Office 365
- Great for organizations with 10 – 250 employees
- Cloud-based financial functions (formerly “Project Maderia”)
- A light-weight CRM functionality (coming in 2017)
Core Features of Dynamics 365
Marketing and sales can work closer than ever with CRM functionality built into the core of Dynamics 365.
Keep your company running from a single place with the powerful financial dashboards with operations in mind.
Azure is the backbone for Dynamics 365. You’ll never worry if your company can handle system expansion again.
With the world awash in data, Power BI can help you make sense of it. Then take intelligent action.
Each company is a little bit different and, with PowerApps, you can personalize and extend Dynamics 365.
Common Data Model
Integration across Dynamics 365 comes complete out of the box with the common data model.
Do You Know if You’ve Outgrown Your Current ERP System?
Take this self assessment to see if Dynamics 365 might be a fit for your organization.